August 6, 2009

How things change...

Two weeks ago I wrote about my brown dress and how people were noticing that I was changing. I wore the same dress again yesterday and had a few more comments. One in particular was that I looked like I was carrying high, so it must be a boy.... We'll find that out tomorrow!

Here are the pics of me in that little brown dress:




















Monday, July 27, 2009






















Wednesday, August 5, 2009





I had Ellis take this picture in the living room to show off the entire baby bump. Look at that lil' fella! It is no wonder that none of my regular pants fit me! Thank goodness for forgiving cotton and stretchy waist bands! Before I know it, even the clothes that are comfortable now will be tight and bothering me. But, it is pretty fun along the way, too!

1 comment:

Mo said...

You are such a pretty little pregger. Love that baby bump.