August 28, 2008

Oops!

Why do all of the fun things always happen on the same night?


A few months ago, my dear, dear friend Marishell told me that she was having a Purse Party. I was super excited! So right then and there I vowed that I would do whatever I could to be there for the party! When she set a date, I immediately cleared my calender to drive down, spend the evening in ATL, then Ellis and I would spend the following day at IKEA or some other grand Atlanta mecca.



THEN I found out that Here Come The Mummies (the greatest Funk music from beyond the grave) were going to be in Chatty the same night! We have seen them like 5 times....but this time they are supposed to have some new music and I am sure it would be awesome, as usual.


THEN I found out that there is a DZT alumni ceremony for the new tap tonight in Cleveland. I haven't been around much for DZT, but it still sounds like a good, nice thing. (Check out the Lovely Ladies in my sidebar. Ah, the fun and the memories.)



So, on behalf of the Purse Party, "Schmooney and Burke Abides!"

On behalf of Here Come The Mummies, "Tip Toe Down the the Basement and Funk Shui!"

On behalf of DZT, "Shun Blue!"





Shhhhhhhh!


Please don't tell the DZT girls that I am hanging with some old Sigma gals tonight. I don't think that would go over so well.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Tamara, I added you to the DZT blog. Thanks for leaving a comment. If you know of any others, or have any pics...let me know. BTW, Your blog is hilarious!!!!

Shun Blue!!
Jenn