September 12, 2005

Wakie Wakie Ellis!


Ok, here is the newest story on the funny things Ellis says when I wake him up.

This morning, I was about half-way finished with my morning regime when I went in to the bedroom to wake Ellis. I laid down for a second and kissed his cheek. He stirred a little bit. I said "I love you." And usally, if he is really tired, he will just mouth the words. Well today he mumbled them and something else (his eyes were still closed), so I said, "What?"

"I love you, because that is what it says I am supposed to do."

So I replyed, "What says you are supped to?"

Then, he pulls his hand out from under the covers (his eyes still closed) and points up to the ceiling.

I don't know what he was dreaming about somthing, if there was a huge book in the sky, maybe God, I dunno. But I had to hold my laughter in! It was so funny!

No comments: